Things to keep in mind before buying a used PC, Computer is a daily electronic…
What should be considered before buying a computer
What should be considered before buying a computer, Buying a personal computer is a big decision and can be overwhelming. But with a little research and careful planning, you can ensure you get the right machine for your needs. Here are some things to consider before buying a personal computer:
- Budget: Establish your budget before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your options and ensure you don’t spend more than you can afford.
- Processor: Consider the processor type and speed. This will determine how fast your computer will be and how well it will handle intensive tasks like gaming and video editing.
- Memory: Find a computer that has enough RAM for your needs. If you’re a heavy multitask er or plan to play high-end games, opt for 8GB or more.
- Storage: Consider the type and size of storage you need. A solid state drive (SSD) will offer faster performance but will cost more. A traditional hard drive is more affordable but slower.
- Graphics Card: If you are a gamer, a dedicated graphics card will provide a smooth experience. But if you are not a serious gamer, an integrated graphics card will do the job just fine.
- Connectivity: Make sure the computer you choose has the ports and connections you need. For example, if you plan to connect your computer to more than one display, you need to make sure it has the right type of port.
- Operating Systems: If you are not familiar with different operating systems, it is a good idea to research them and decide which one you want to use.
With these tips in mind, you can make sure you get the best computer for your needs and budget you can contact Green Tech in Bangladesh to buy a personal computer and computer accessories.
Before buying a computer, do you think about buying your computer for work? If it is for basic office work, then you can buy a desktop with 4GB DDR3 1333 size RAM with Core 2 Do processor with ISUNIC or any other G41 motherboard with 17” ISUNIC monitor for 12-13 thousand taka. or,
If you want to buy for graphics or Bari work, you can build a Core i3 processor computer with a budget of 30 thousand.
And if you want to buy a laptop for basic work, then you can buy a DDR3 4 GB RAM laptop for 22-24 thousand taka. You can buy Core i3 laptop in 40+ budget for graphics or Bari work.
When buying a Core i3 laptop, make sure it is the latest generation. Like 6/7 or 8’s. You can visit these sites to know laptop prices and buy laptops and computing products online.
What should be taken care of when buying a computer processor?
My answer will be slightly different from other 2 people’s answer. If you buy a bulk processor and buy a new one, you can claim if there is a problem because the bulk processors also have warranty in our country. Now let’s come to the main topic
What should be considered while buying a computer processor?
- First decide what you will primarily use your computer for. If you are doing light thin work then I think Core I 7/Ryzen 7 type of powerful processor is nothing but waste of money. You’d rather spend more money on a good quality motherboard and RAM so that you can easily upgrade if you need to in the future.
- Set your budget. Select a few possible processors within your budget.
- Compare your possible options before going to the market. You will find many resources on YouTube, Google.
- Now choose the best one according to your budget and type of work with so many options.
If you consider the points mentioned above, you will get the right performance and be satisfied.
Hope you like the answer. If you like the answer you can upvote, and if you like the answer there is a down vote option.
This Post Has 0 Comments